A 16-year-old Nigerian boy named Vincent Okezie, known for his exceptional achievements in the Guinness World Records, currently works as a mechanic in Abia state. Vincent’s story gained attention on social media after Hilda Baci set a record for a cooking marathon at Amore Gardens in Lagos.
The news of Vincent’s accomplishments was shared on Facebook by a popular Nigerian content creator named Lucky Udu. Lucky Udu confirmed the information with Vincent’s coach and manager, Chukwuebuka Ezugha, before posting it online.
Despite Vincent being a five-time world record breaker, his life has not significantly improved. Currently, he is an apprentice mechanic in Abia.
Vincent has achieved the following five records:
1. Most consecutive backward handsprings with a football between the legs.
2. Most consecutive passes of a football between the head and soles while balancing on the back of a person (129 passes).
3. Most over and under passes of a football (soccer ball) with feet touching in one minute (team of two).
4. Most transfers of football (soccer balls) spun on the finger in 30 seconds (team of two).
5. Most football (soccer) ‘around the world’ tricks with arms linked (team of two), performed by Victor Richard Kipo and Vincent Okezie.